Milesight EM500-SMTC Soil Moisture, Temperature and Electrical Conductivity Sensor
EM500-SMTC is designed for measuring soil moisture, temperature and electrical conductivity in harsh environments and transmitting data using LoRaWAN® technology.
Key features highlights :
- High precision for multiple kinds of soil
- Corrosion resistanceand tough probe
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10km
- IP67 waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in19000 mAh replaceable battery and work for 10 years without replacement
- Equipped with NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN®gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
EM500-SMTC is designed for measuring soil moisture, temperature and electrical conductivity in harsh environments and transmitting data using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, EM500-SMTC can work up to 10 years with 19000 mAh battery. Combining with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
EM500-SMTC is widely used for outdoor applications like smart agriculture, smart horticulture, etc.
|Product Attributes||Metering, Temperature|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Smart Industries, Smart Building|
|Power supply||Replaceable battery|
|Battery specification (Wh)||19000 mAh Li-SOCL2 battery (ER34615)|
|Battery type||Lithium metal|
|Other interfaces||USB type-C|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-30°C to +70°C|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.