Milesight UC50x Series LoRaWAN® Controller
Milesight UC50x series is a LoRaWAN® controller used for data acquisition from various sensors and equipments.
Key features highlights :
- Easy to connect with multiple wired sensors through GPIO/AI/RS232/RS485 interfaces
- Long transmission distance up to 15 km with line of sight
- Waterproof design including IP67 case and M12 connectors
- Solar powered and built-in battery optional
- Quick wireless configuration via NFC
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN®gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
UC50x series is a LoRaWAN® controller used for data acquisition from various sensors and equipments. It contains different I/O interfaces such as analog input, digital input, digital output, serial port and so on, which simplify the deployment and replacement of LoRaWAN® networks.
UC50x series can be easily and quickly configured by NFC or wired USB port. For outdoor applications, it provides flexible power like built-in solar panel or high-capacity battery and is equipped with an IP67-rated enclosure and M12 connectors to protect itself from water and dust in harsh environments.
|Product Attributes||Dev kit|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class C|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Smart Industries, Smart Building|
|Power supply||Electrical power|
|Interfaces||RS232, RS485, 4-20mA, Analog|
|Other interfaces||1 × M12 A-Coded Male Interface|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-20°C to +60°C|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.