Milesight UC51x Series LoRaWAN® Solenoid Valve Controller
UC51x series LoRaWAN® Solenoid Valve Controller is a device used to remotely control DC latching solenoids of the valve.
Key features highlights :
- Compatible with standard DC latching solenoids
- OPEN/CLOSE control by mobile App locally or commands remotely
- Two GPIO interfaces for flow monitoring or valve status monitoring
- Transmission distance up to 15 km with line of sight
- Waterproof design including IP67 case and M12 connectors
- Solar powered and built-in chargeable battery
- Quick wireless configuration via NFC
- Time and flow control via Milesight IoT Cloud
UC51x series LoRaWAN® Solenoid Valve Controller is a device used to remotely control DC latching solenoids of the valve. It contains 2 solenoid interfaces and 2 GPIO interfaces, which can be easily controlled locally or remotely.
Besides ultra-low-power LoRaWAN® technology, UC51x series also provides built-in solar pannel and high-capacity battery power supply for long-term operation. For outdoor applications, it equips with IP67-rated enclosure and M12 connectors to protect from water and dust under harsh environments.
|Product Attributes||Dev kit|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class B, Class C|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Smart Industries, Smart Building|
|Power supply||Electrical power|
|Battery specification (Wh)||UC511: Solar Powered (5V, 1.6W) + 2 × 2550 mAh Chargeable Batteries UC512: 3 × 9000 mAh Replaceable Li-SOCl2 Batteries|
|Other interfaces||2 × Solenoid Interfaces, 5/9/12 VDC Switchable
2 Wires Latching Solenoids
2 × GPIO Interfaces, Dry Contact
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-20°C to +60°C|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.