Milesight UG65 Semi-industrial LoRaWAN Gateway
UG65 is a robust 8-channel indoor LoRaWAN® gateway. Adopting SX1302 LoRa chip and high-performance quad-core CPU, UG65 supports connection with more than 2000 nodes.
Key features highlights :
- Quad-core industrial processor with big memory
- Equip with SX1302 chip, handling a higher amount of traffic with lower consumption
- 8 half/full-duplex channels
- IP65 enclosure and industrial design for parts of outdoor environment applications like eaves
- Desktop, wall, or pole mounting
- Multi-backhaul backups with Ethernet, cellular (4G/3G), and Wi-Fi
- DeviceHub and Milesight IoT Cloud provide easy and centralized management of remote
- Enable security communication with multiple VPNs like IPsec/OpenVPN/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
- Compatible with mainstream network servers like The Things Industries, ChirpStack, etc.
- Detect and analyze the noise level and provide an intuitive diagram for deployment
- Built-in network server and MQTT/HTTP/HTTPS API for easy integration
- Embedded Python SDK for users' secondary development
- Fast and user-friendly programming by Node-RED development tool
UG65 is a robust 8-channel indoor LoRaWAN® gateway. Adopting SX1302 LoRa chip and high-performance quad-core CPU, UG65 supports connection with more than 2000 nodes. UG65 has a line of sight up to 15 km and can cover about 2 km in an urbanized environment, which is ideally suited to smart offices, smart buildings, and many other indoor applications.
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Smart Industries, Smart Building|
|Gateway Type||Indoor Gateway|
|Power supply||Rechargeable battery|
|Battery specification (Wh)||DC Jack Connector for 9-24 VDC power supply or 1 × 802.3 af PoE input|
|Antenna||External on connector|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class B, Class C|
|Other interfaces||Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Cellular|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-40°C to +70°C|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.