Milesight WS202 PIR & Light Sensor
Milesight WS202 is a LoRaWAN® PIR sensor based on passive infrared technology to detect a motion or occupancy.
Key features highlights :
- Occupancy or motion detection based on passive infrared and Fresnel Lens
- Easily to install with the convenient size
- Built-in light sensor, combine PIR sensor to achieve triggers
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission up to line of sight of 15 km
- Equipped with NFC for one touch configuration, support card emulation mode
- Support Milesight D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and directly control without gateway
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Compliant with Milesight IoT Cloud
Milesight WS202 is a LoRaWAN® PIR sensor based on passive infrared technology to detect a motion or occupancy. WS202 can detect whether there is movement within the range of 6-8 m and send the changes via LoRaWAN® network. Besides, WS202 equips with light sensor which can link PIR detection results to trigger scenes. With compact size and powered battery, WS202 is easy to install everywhere. Compliant with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can know the alarms or occupancy of rooms and trigger other sensors or appliances easily via webpage or mobile App remotely.
WS202 can be widely used in smart homes, smart offices, schools, warehouses, etc.
|Product Attributes||Dev kit|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Smart Industries, Home, Smart Building|
|Power supply||Replaceable battery|
|Battery specification (Wh)||1 × 1650 mAh ER14335 Li-SOCl2 battery|
|Battery type||Lithium metal|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-30°C to +60°C|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.