Multitech Conduit V1.5 SPI 4G LoRa Industrial gateway
The Conduit® is the industry’s most configurable, manageable, and scalable LoRa gateway for industrial IoT applications.
Select the prestaging platform depending on your use:
For proof of concept and non-commercial use, we recommend our cloud-based ThingPark Community platform which is free to use. If you choose this option, the ThingPark team will pre-configure and provision your gateway(s) on ThingPark Community platform. If you do not already have an account on this platform, the ThingPark team will create one for you, using your registered email address.
For commercial operation, we recommend using our ThingPark Enterprise SaaS production platform (TPE SaaS) or ThingPark Enterprise On-Premise platform (OCP) . TPE SaaS is georedundant, fully managed 24*7 and provides SLAs. “ThingPark Enterprise (TPE) OCP is a full on-premise platform, available both in standalone or High-Availability deployment modes To use TPE SaaS or TPE OCP, you need an active subscription. Use these options for commercial deployments and select the right region.
Key features highlights :
- Certified for North American 915Mhz and Europe 868 Mhz ISM bands
- 14 dBm support for European region
- ISM band scanning for optimum LoRa® performance
- Listen Before Talk LoRa operating protocol
- Max Channel : 8
- Ipsec Supported : Yes
- Backhaul : 4G
- 3dBi antenna
- Noise scan if stop listening
- ThingPark LRR preinstalled
- ThingPark LRR licences included
(M2M SIM card not provided)
This is the industry’s most configurable, manageable, and scalable cellular communications gateway for industrial IoT applications with Ethernet connexion. Network engineers can remotely configure and optimize their Conduit performance through DeviceHQ, the world’s first IoT Application Store and Device Management platform.
- The Conduit features two accessory card slots that enable users to plug in MultiConnect mCard, accessory cards supporting their preferred wired or wireless interface to connect a wide range of assets locally to the gateway.
- Quick-to-deploy and easy to customize and manage, the Conduit communications gateway realizes your IoT application.
- This gateway version can be used for a non commercial usage on partners.thingpark.com. With this version for developers and maker, Actility propose an industrial and operator grade gateway for the LoRa ecosystem.
For a carrier grade version and/or a commercial use of the gateway please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
ThingPark Connected devices have been extensively tested through LoRaWAN use cases and application integration to confirm interoperability in networks powered by Actility’s network server and management software. ThingPark has been selected by market leaders such as Orange, Proximus, Swisscom, Cisco, Inmarsat, KPN, and more. Learn more here: https://partners.thingpark.com
|Manufacturer Part number||94557604LF|
|Seller SKU||GWMTH1222EU - MTCDT-L4E1-246L-868-EU-GB_94557604LF|
|Gateway Type||Indoor Gateway|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||5|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||40|
|Battery type||Alkaline AA|
|Antenna||External on connector|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class C|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-30° to +70° C*|
|Environmental conditions||Storage temperature: -40° to +85° C
Humidity: Relative humidity 20% to 90%, non-condensing
|Specific commercial conditions||
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.