Multitech Conduit V1.5 SPI Ethernet LoRa Indoor Gateway
The MultiConnect® Conduit® (MTCDT Series) is a quick-to-deploy and simple-to-scale, programmable IoT gateway designed for versatility.
Select the prestaging platform depending on your use:
For proof of concept and non-commercial use, we recommend our cloud-based ThingPark Community platform which is free to use. If you choose this option, the ThingPark team will pre-configure and provision your gateway(s) on ThingPark Community platform. If you do not already have an account on this platform, the ThingPark team will create one for you, using your registered email address.
For commercial operation, we recommend using our ThingPark Enterprise SaaS production platform (TPE SaaS) or ThingPark Enterprise On-Premise platform (OCP) . TPE SaaS is georedundant, fully managed 24*7 and provides SLAs. “ThingPark Enterprise (TPE) OCP is a full on-premise platform, available both in standalone or High-Availability deployment modes To use TPE SaaS or TPE OCP, you need an active subscription. Use these options for commercial deployments and select the right region.
Key features highlights :
- Max Channel : 8
- Radio Frequency : 868Mhz
- Ipsec Supported : Yes
- Backhaul : Ethernet
- 2dBi antenna
- Noise scan if stop listening
- ThingPark LRR preinstalled
- ThingPark LRR licences included
- Preconfiguration on demand
- This is the industry's most configurable, manageable, and scalable cellular communications gateway for industrial IoT applications with an Ethernet connexion. Network engineers can remotely configure and optimize their Conduit performance through DeviceHQ, the world’s first IoT Application Store and Device Management platform.
- The Conduit features two accessory card slots that enable users to plug in MultiConnect mCard accessory cards supporting their preferred wired or wireless interface to connect a wide range of assets locally to the gateway.
- Quick-to-deploy and easy to customize and manage, the Conduit communications gateway realizes your IoT application.
- This gateway version can be used for non-commercial usage on http://community.thingpark.org/. With this version for developers and maker, Actility propose an industrial and operator-grade gateway for the LoRa ecosystem.
For a carrier-grade version and/or commercial use of the gateway please contact us at email@example.com.
- This gateway is sold with the following accessories included: Power Supply with EU or US plug, 1.5dBi external LoRa antenna
ThingPark Connected devices have been extensively tested through LoRaWAN use cases and application integration to confirm interoperability in networks powered by Actility’s network server and management software. ThingPark has been selected by market leaders such as Orange, Proximus, Swisscom, Cisco, Inmarsat, KPN, and more. Learn more here: https://community.thingpark.org
Optional backhaul as a service with Actility global SIM
Streamline delivery, installation, and operational processes with Ready-to-Use Pre-connected LoRaWAN gateways including backhaul connectivity powered by Actility global IoT SIM.
Pre-configured LoRaWAN gateways are ready for the plug-in, minimal-cost installation. However, due to IT security policies, it is increasingly difficult to use the existing LAN for backhaul IP connectivity. The perfect solution is to equip LoRaWAN gateways with our global IoT SIM: just ship to the customer site, and the private network will be immediately operational as soon as the gateway is plugged into the main power.
- The service is primarily restricted to LTE-only coverage. If you are in a region that has only 3G coverage, please contact us.
- This service is restricted to LoRaWAN Gateways running ThingPark Network server
- For the list of supported countries per region, visit here. Please get in touch with us if your country is not on the supported list.
|Manufacturer Part Number||MTCDT-210L-868H-ACT_94557242LF|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Health, Smart Industries, Location & Asset Tracking, Transportation, Home, Facilities Management|
|Gateway Type||Indoor Gateway|
|Lead-time if in stock (in working days)||5|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||60|
|Power Supply||Electrical power|
|Antenna||External on connector|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class B, Class C|
|Operating Temperature (Min to Max)||-30° to +70° C*|
|Environmental conditions||Storage temperature: -40° to +85° C
Humidity: Relative humidity 20% to 90%, non-condensing
|Specific Commercial Conditions||
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.