NKE IN'O Input & output control Sensor 50-70-024 US915
- Buy 50 for $147.42 each and save 14%
- Buy 100 for $143.91 each and save 16%
- Buy 250 for $140.40 each and save 18%
- Buy 500 for $136.89 each and save 20%
- Buy 1000 for $117.00 each and save 32%
Key features highlights :
IMPORTANT: This product support ABP configuration only
- LoRaTM radio transceiver, bidirectional, low power, long range, with an external antenna
- A Lithium battery (3.6V; 3.6Ah) and 5 year autonomy for one measurement and one transmission per day
- Low voltage Power Input (9 to 15V and 300mW max)
- 3 LED Indicators • 10 (ON/OFF) Inputs – 4 are available on HE10 connector
- 4 Opto-Isolated Outputs – 2 are available on HE10 connector
- Plastic Housing, IP55, dimensions : 85x82x55mm
All NKE sensors implement a powerful ZigBee-like application layer which allows for configurable change of value (CoV) reporting of all attributes, based on value change threshold and minimum and maximum reporting intervals. The binary format of the NKE ZCL-like application layer implements many of the clusters of the ZigBee Cluster Library. In addition all NKE sensors support “batch reporting”: a powerful data-series compression feature in the sensor which decreases the amount of data transferred and related energy consumption by typically over 95%. NKE sensors also implement listen-before-talk feature which is useful when doing dense sensor deployments.
IN’O LoRa State Report and Output Control sensor is a sensor operating over the LoRaTM radio network and dedicated to transmit the state of its inputs and outputs to a remote managing system.
The IN'O Sensor has many useful applications that it can used for, including industrial process such as process control and automation, water treatment, agriculture irrigation, food production etc.
IN'O can operate either from a 3.6V Lithium battery or from an external 9V-15V/300mV power supply.
|Manufacturer Part number||50-70-024|
|Seller SKU||DENKE1400US - 50-70-024-000|
|RF Region||US915 - US 902-928MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Cities, Smart Industries, Other|
|RF power (dBm)||14dBm|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||40|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||5|
No questions asked yet.