NKE Remote Temperature Sensor 50-70-043 EU868
This LoRaWAN Remote Temperature Sensor from NKE is a Class A sensor operated on a battery that transmits over radio frequency and can transfer over very long distances and in real-time accurate temperature measurements.
- Buy 100 for $109.05 each and save 11%
- Buy 250 for $98.14 each and save 20%
- Buy 500 for $91.60 each and save 25%
Key features highlights :
- LoRaWAN Class A
- Easy to use and deploy
- Remote CTN probe for accurate measurements
- Instant measurement
- Min/ Max/ Average temperature value over 24h for unified degree days computation
- Differential data compression
- Autonomy up to 12 years
This LoRaWAN Remote Temperature Sensor from NKE is a Class A sensor operated on battery that transmits over radio frequency and can transfer over very long distances and in real time accurate temperature measurements.
This useful and unique device has many applications to suit all user needs, such as:
- Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Sensitive or stocking rooms and logistics operations (such as cold chain)
- Indoor and outdoor environment
- Industrial processes such as machienery and pipes
- Data Center and IT server room
This is a small, narrow-band, long range sensor from a quality brand such as NKE Watteco. It has a low power consumption, high preformance and high quality Class A sensor which can transmit temperature from a NTC probe. This sensor is ideal for all types of use cases and different types of users. It can easily connect to to any wireless network using the LoRaWAN protocol. This transmission is done on a regular basis and the user will be alerted when the threshold is met.
The Remote Temperature Sensor reports every 24 hours the following information:
- The average temperature measured
- The minimum temperature measured
- The maximum temperature measured
This is useful to calculate the degree of days which is a normel indicator of energy consumption and costs for heating or cooling.
|Manufacturer name||NKE Watteco|
|Manufacturer Part number||50-70-043|
|Product Capabilities||AC current meter, Air humidity sensor, Air temperature sensor|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Use Case||Air quality monitoring, Heat / Cooling metering, Work site productivity optimization|
|Solution Represented||Energy and Utilities, Home, Facilities Management|
|Power supply||Rechargeable battery|
|RF power (dBm)||14|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||40|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||5|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.