NKE | Smart Plug 50-70-003
The Smart Plug represents a linked socket that allows for remote management through the LoRaWAN network. It facilitates control over all devices connected to the socket, while also enabling the monitoring of their energy consumption.
Key features highlights :
- Network interface: LoRa®, class C
- 1 LED
- 1 reset and on/off button
- Fastening: power outlet
- CE certified (230V, 863-870 MHz version)
- FCC certified (110V, 902-928 MHz version)
- RoHS certified (limitation on the use of hazardous substances)
- Radio standards: EN 61000-4-2, EN 300-220-1, EN 301 489
- Wall socket connected to a mains outlet (230V/110V)
- Used to control (switch on and off) a load (13.7A max. at 250V) connected to this socket and to measure the power consumption of this load.
- Measurement of active and reactive power, voltage and mains frequency
- Radio frequency link to the PAN Router: ultra long range radio technology using a specific spread spectrum modulation in the 868 MHz band (up to 4 km in free field).
- Possibility to use a compressed batch feedback mode.
All NKE sensors implement a powerful ZigBee-like application layer which allows for configurable change of value (CoV) reporting of all attributes, based on value change threshold and minimum and maximum reporting intervals. The binary format of the NKE ZCL-like application layer implements many of the clusters of the ZigBee Cluster Library. In addition, all NKE sensors support “batch reporting”: a powerful data-series compression feature in the sensor which decreases the amount of data transferred and related energy consumption by typically over 95%. NKE sensors also implement a listen-before-talk feature which is useful when doing dense sensor deployments.
Device activated in OTAA (Over The Air Activation) or ABP (Activation By Personalisation) mode. Data is transmitted every 10 mins, 1 hr, or 12 hrs or depending on the settings chosen in the network. A notification is automatically generated if there is a variation in the electrical frequency relative to a standard level defined by the user. The measurement settings can be stored locally, concatenated, and compressed.
Use 1 : product suited to smart home uses for monitoring, checking and tracking electronic devices in the home, as well as the quality of the power line : remotely switch devices on/off live, on/offprogramming of devices, monitor the electricity consumption of devices, monitor the voltage of the power line, analyse electrical disturbances.
Use 2 : receive downlink data (class C) to electronic devices in the home.
ThingPark Connected devices have been extensively tested through LoRaWAN use cases and application integration to confirm interoperability in networks powered by Actility’s network server and management software. ThingPark has been selected by market leaders such as Orange, Proximus, Swisscom, Cisco, Inmarsat, KPN, and more. Learn more here: https://partners.
|Manufacturer Part Number||50-70-003|
|Seller SKU||DENKE16002EU - 50-70-003-002|
|Product Capabilities||AC current meter|
|LoRa Class||Class C|
|Use Case||Electric smart metering, Tool monitoring, Voltage monitoring and energy management|
|Solution Represented||Energy and Utilities, Home, Facilities Management, Other|
|Power Supply||Replaceable battery|
|Internal sensors utility||Temperature|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||40|
|Lead-time if in stock (in working days)||5|
|Specific Commercial Conditions||
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.