UfiSpace Pico Cell V1.5 Ethernet Wifi Gateway LoRa Indoor US915 with ThingPark preinstalled LRR configured to Actility Developer portal
This LoRa indoor gateway is designed with Semtech version 1.5 technology.
This indoor gateway provides users the services as an aggregator of LoRa sensors to the internet for the related services in indoor environment .
For future’s connected devices, will control everything from indoor temperatures to air conditioner, from the flow of energy through our cities to the flow of critical healthcare data, unlocking hidden value in unconnected machines. It is also usable with a 3G/4G USB Dongle
- Buy 50 for $197.31 each and save 3%
- Buy 100 for $185.64 each and save 9%
Key features highlights :
- Max Channel : 8
- Radio Frequency : 868Mhz
- Ipsec Supported : Yes
- Backhaul : Ethernet and LTE (via USB port, optional dongle)
- 1.5dBi antenna
- Noise scan parallel
- Web and App management SoftWare for easy Installation and configuration
- ThingPark LRR preinstalled
- ThingPark LRR licences included
- Preconfigured for partners.thingpark.com (aka dev1.thingpark.com)
- This Picocell gateway is the perfect solution for Home Area Network or when local coverage is needed. The gateway has an intuitive Web and application interface for an easy installation. It is shipped with ThingPark LRR preinstalled which make it perfect for developper.
- This gateway version is for non commercial usage on partners.thingpark.com.
- Provide a IoT total solution for HAN (Home Area Network)
- Integrated Bluetooth , wireless and LoRa in one Gateway
- ARM Cortex A8 CPU
- Web & App management SW for easy Installation and configuration
- Easy Installation and configuration
- Management UI
ThingPark Connected devices have been extensively tested through LoRaWAN use cases and application integration to confirm interoperability in networks powered by Actility’s network server and management software. ThingPark has been selected by market leaders such as Orange, Proximus, Swisscom, Cisco, Inmarsat, KPN, and more. Learn more here: https://partners.
|Manufacturer Part number||T77I844.02|
|RF Region||US915 - US 902-928MHz|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Health, Smart Industries, Location & Asset Tracking, Transportation, Home, Facilities Management|
|Gateway Type||Picocell , Indoor Gateway|
|Certification||FCC, LoRa® Alliance, RoHS|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||5|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||60|
|Power supply||Electrical power|
|Antenna||External on connector|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class B, Class C|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-5 to 40°C|
|Specific commercial conditions||
|Is available for sale||Yes|
Installation Guide .pdf
Installation Guide .pdf
UFI Picocell Lora Express Gateway GPE810-M datasheet_V1.pdf UFI Picocell Lora Express Gateway GPE810-M datasheet_V1.pdf
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.