Kerlink Wirnet LoRawan outdoor Station AS923 with ThingPark preinstalled LRR configured to Actility developer portal
Now you can create your own long-range outdoor smart network at a fraction of the regular price with our Kerlink Wirnet station!
Our Kerlink Wirnet Station is a robust and easy to integrate gateway for outdoor solutions with a long range of up to 15 kilometers, ideal for the deployment of resilient public or private operated networks. Connect our LoRaWAN sensors and IoT devices to the gateway and measure your water? soil? What?…or simply extend the connectivity at your home or enterprise site.
Buy long-range LoRaWAN gateways and build your network today, with the help and support of your Actility IoT and connectivity experts.
- Buy 50 for $1,023.75 each and save 6%
Key features highlights :
- Powerful processor ARM processor with hardware watchdog and optimized power consumption management
- DDRAM 128 MB / 8 GB eMMC / dedicated memory for system firmware and auto recovery agent
- LoRa® Packet Forwarder, Linux OS, embedded base station controller (Wanesy Management Center remote management)
- Software packages and open development tools included
- Robust and waterproof polycarbonate compact enclosure
- Light form-factor
- PowerOverEthernet supply, DC power supply (for solar panel use for example)
- Max Channel : 8
- Radio Frequency : 868Mhz
- Backhaul : Ethernet and 3G
- ThingPark LRR preinstalled
- ThingPark LRR licences included
- Preconfigured for partners.thingpark.com (aka dev1.thingpark.com)
- The WirnetTM Station is a robust, performant and highly reliable outdoor LoRaWAN gateway for smart IoT network.
- Based on LoRa® technology, this gateway is since a reference for the deployment of resilient public and private operated networks.
- It is proposed through ruggedized, compact and light casing, making it easy to install and deploy
- This gateway is sold with following accessories included: PoE, 3dBi LoRa antenna and bracket
|Manufacturer Part number||PDTIOT-ISS02|
|RF Region||AS923 - Asia 915-928MHz|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Health, Smart Industries, Location & Asset Tracking, Transportation, Home, Facilities Management, Other, Smart Operations, Smart Building, Smart Metering, Asset Tracking|
|Certification||CE, LoRa® Alliance, RoHS|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||5|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||40|
|Power supply||Electrical power|
|Antenna||External on connector|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class B, Class C|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-20°C to +60°C|
|Specific commercial conditions||
|Is available for sale||Yes|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.