WATTECO - Pulse SENS'O AtEx zone 1 IP68 - 50-70-152
The Pulse Sens'O AtEx zone 1 remotely reads metering data from water, gas, electricity or heat meters in AtEx zone 1 sensitive areas. Pulse Sens'O allows you to make all your mechanical pressure switches communicate with one another in AtEx zone 1 explosive atmospheres. It transforms existing meters into communicating meters via a public or private LoRaWAN® network.
- Buy 15 for $151.76 each and save 6%
- Buy 100 for $130.08 each and save 20%
Key features highlights :
- In explosive atmospheres, read index values from gas, electricity, water or heat meters with pulse output; load curve monitoring.
- Detection of leaks, fraud and tear off.
- Checking the condition of mechanical pressure switches located in sensitive areas.
- Fast and cost-effective solution that transforms any pulse meter into a communicating meter.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- 3 pulse inputs or status reports
- SAFT LS17500 Lithium battery on holder
- Differential data compression
- 10 years of autonomy (data compression mode)
- RoHS, CE
- AteX Zone 1 certification according to marking:
- Ex II 2 GD
- Ex ib IIB, IIC T4 Gb
- Ex ib IIIC T135°C Db
- -20 ≤ Tamb ≤ +50°C
The Pulse Sens'O AtEx zone 1 sensor allows remote reading of metering data from the pulse output of water, gas, electricity or energy meters to monitor consumption. Pulse Sens'O allows you to make all your mechanical pressure switches in AtEx zone 1 explosive atmosphere communicate with one another and to report changes in status. It transforms existing meters into communicating meters via a public or private LoRaWAN® network.
Three meters can be simultaneously supported by the Pulse Sens'O AtEx zone 1, thus allowing a significant reduction in implementation and deployment costs. It can manage tampering detection, flow direction and index.
Installation and commissioning are quick and easy.
The sensor has:
- a switch used for its activation and deactivation,
- 2 LEDs to monitor the configuration and pairing to the network.
Counting data can be stored in the local memory and compressed before being transmitted over the public or private LoRaWAN® network. This reporting technique is particularly suitable for transmitting load curves as it considerably reduces the amount of data transmitted while preserving the autonomy of the sensor.
When powered by a SAFT 3.6V/3600mAh Lithium battery, the autonomy of the sensor is 10 years (in data compression mode) with a configuration that performs one measurement per day and one transmission per day.
Installation, maintenance and operation must be carried out exclusively by a technician qualified for the use of electrical equipment in explosive atmospheres as defined in EN 60079-14.
|Manufacturer Part number||50-70-152|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Smart Industries, Facilities Management, Smart Operations, Smart Building, Smart Metering|
|Power supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Battery type||Lithium ion|
|Output throughput (mW)||25|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-20°C to +50°C|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||20|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||5|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.