Seed SenseCAP S2101 - LoRaWan Air Temperature
SenseCAP LoRaWAN S2101 Sensor measures temperature and humidity in the atmosphere at the range of -40℃ to 85℃ and 0 to 100 %RH (non-condensing) respectively, making it widely applicable in industrial environmental sensing scenarios. It is specifically optimized for OTA with built-in Bluetooth, which enables quick setup and update. Benefiting from LoRa and IP66 design, this sensor features stability and reliability and covers a long transmission range while keeping lower power consumption. Unlike wireline devices, it is battery-powered, reducing the workload and complexity of the deployment, and can be disassembled and installed in a few minutes.
Key features highlights :
- Compatible with Worldwide LoRaWAN® Networks: Compatible with different types of LoRaWAN® gateways to enable fast connection with LoRaWAN® networks (support the universal frequency plan from 863MHz ~928MHz).
- Long Range & Battery powered: Ultra-wide-transmission range of 2km in urban scenes and 10km in line of sight scenes. Powered by easily replaceable standard Li-SOCl2 battery (type: ER34615) with Max.10 years of battery life.
- Designed to Use in Harsh Environments: -40℃ ~ 85℃ operating temperature and IP66-rated enclosure, suitable for outdoor use, high UV exposure, heavy rain, dusty conditions, etc.
- Simple Configuration: SenseCAP provides a no-code experience that enables users to finish configuration with 4 steps through SenseCAP Mate APP.
Seeed provides the SenseCAP Portal platform and SenseCAP Mate APP to help users better manage and check data remotely
SenseCAP Portal is a web service to enable users to manage SenseCAP devices and view data through the web.
- Bind and manage all devices in one account
- Includes Dashboard, Device Management, Data Management, and Access Key Management
- Provides MQTT and HTTP API to users for further development
SenseCAP Mate is a powerful APP for data visualization and remote device management.
- Save time - provides a scan-and-play experience to enable users to complete the whole configuration in 4 steps
- Works for people with less or no technical background to get started with sensor data easily
- Acquire and view data on clean user interfaces
- Set time intervals: improve the battery efficiency
- Set threshold values: focus on the data you need to take action for - coming soon
- Send alarms if data is out of the safe range - coming soon
|Manufacturer Part Number||S2101|
|Product Capabilities||Air humidity sensor, Air temperature sensor|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Use Case||Air quality monitoring|
|Solution Represented||Smart Cities, Health, Home, Smart Building, Smart Metering|
|Power Supply||Replaceable battery|
|Battery specification (Wh)||Standard D-size SOCl2 Battery|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-40 to +85 °C|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30|
|Lead-time if in stock (in working days)||5|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.