SENSORO Alpha Node 4AA US-915 MHz
- Buy 201 for $53.68 each and save 11%
- Buy 501 for $48.31 each and save 20%
- Buy 1000 for $44.01 each and save 27%
Key features highlights :
Here are the main features of this product:
1.Ultra-long-range wireless signal coverage
2.Low transmission power devices
3.Base station leverages multi-channel parallel data processing capability to support thousands of devices
4.Dynamic network optimization designed for stable, high-performance communication and long battery life
5.Data rate: 200bps～5Kbps
BLE Proximity Communication
1. Dual BLE antennas for signal coverage from 15cm out to 80m
2. Adjustable advertising interval: 100ms ～1200ms
3. Mobile app access to sensor data
4. Supports iBeacon and Eddystone near-ﬁeld protocol
Triple-layer end-to-end encryption (128-AES)
Commercial Grade Protection
Long Battery Life
Approximately 2 years
SENSORO Alpha Node 4AA
SENSORO’s Alpha Node-4AA is a commercial-grade, lowpower IoT sensor featuring excellent signal coverage and support for both proximity and long-range applications.
The Node-4AA is a wireless, battery powered LoRaWAN node which detects temperature, humidity, and light levels. It also functions as a BLE-based beacon and supports both Apple iBeacon and Google Eddystone near-ﬁeld transmission protocols.
As part of SENSORO’s LoRaWAN network, the Node-4AA’s telemetric data and operational settings can be remotely monitored and managed from a could-based platform. With the Node-4AA, SENSORO provides an eﬃcient and robust means of delivering valuable insight into your physical world.
Here's a quick step-by-step guide on how Sensoro's Alpha Node 4AA (in the US 915 frequency) works:
- Node-4AA transmits data via LoRaWAN to the IoT Base Station
- Node-4AA uploads data to multiple base stations in the same network
- Base stations transfer Node-4AA data to the Cloud via an Ethernet or cellular backhaul
- Cloud-based platform monitors Node-4AA telemetric data and manages downstream devices
- Cloud-based platform dynamically optimizes the network (based on LoRaWAN protocols), improving the stability and reliability of network communication
For more information please check-out our data sheet below!
|Manufacturer Part number||S00-02E-110|
|RF Region||US915 - US 902-928MHz|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Facilities Management|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||14|
No questions asked yet.