Cold Chain Module - SKYCLD1
Skysens SKYCLD1 is a LoRaWAN based, easy to use and cost-effective cold chain monitoring device which can measure temperature (internal and external) and humidity of the environment.
Key features highlights :
- 12 bits thermometer between -55ºC and +125ºC.
- Precise humidity and temperature measurement.
- Excellent long-term stability.
- LED interface.
- Easy attachment with accessories.
- Low power consumption compared with other technologies.
- Adjustable sensor reading interval from network.
- Ready with end-to-end software application.
- 2 mode restart pin button.
- Up to 10 years of battery life.
- Optional IP65 casing.
Band LoRaWAN MHZ
EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz
AS923 - Asia 915-928MHz
AU920 - Australia 915-928MHz
US915 - USA 902-928MHz
|Manufacturer Part number||SKYCLD1|
|Product Attributes||Field test, Modules, Metering, Temperature|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Health, Smart Industries, Transportation, Home, Facilities Management, Smart Operations, Smart Building, Smart Metering, Daily Life|
|Power supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Battery type||Lithium ion|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-40ºC to +80ºC & 0% RH to 100% RH|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||20|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10|
- Wim Van Gierdegom asks vendor SKYSENS
hi , the probe would be used to measure water temperature . can the device work for this ? and if yes , is it ok to put the probe in salty water ( corrosion ?) and one last question can the batterys be replaced or is it through away ?
A: Hello, You can use it for measurement of the water temperature it is waterproof.But not sure about the salty water, probe made of stainless steel so it won't corrose easily but did not do long time testing. The current version battery can be replaced with soldering equipment. Next version will be available in 10 weeks with battery replacement possibility without any equipment required.