Smartico | wM-Bus Reader NB-IoT WM-NB
The Wireless M-BUS Reader NB-IoT “Smartico WM-NB” is used for remote data collection from gas, water, electricity and heat meters via Wireless M-Bus interface and data transmission via NB-IoT networks.
Key features highlights :
- Protection from external interference and the transmission of an alarm message to the server.
- Built-in non-volatile memory, archiving, built-in real-time clock.
- Monitoring and transmission of the following parameters: the presence of an external magnetic field; Battery discharge; Monitoring the performance of internal sensors; Control of impacts and changes in position; Control of meters presence.
- Network search and detection of metering devices.
- Working with several metering devices at the same time.
- Flexible configuration of a set of transmitted parameters from metering devices.
- Data transmission in mobile networks using NB-IoT technology (Cat NB1, Bands: B1, B3, B5, B8, B20, B28).
- High-level protocols support by customer's request: COAP, LWM2M, DTLS, MQTT
- Exclusion of the human factor when taking data measurements from metering devices.
- Available with an external antenna.
- Small dimensions, easy installation.
- Battery life is more than 5 years.
The device wireless M-BUS reader NB-IoT “Smartico WM-NB” is used in various fields of industry, utilities and automation for remote data collection from gas, water, electricity and heat meters with the help of the Wireless M-Bus protocol and data transmission via via Narrow Band networks. Additionally, the device has an input for wired connection to the digital interface of Kamstrup meters as a standard. This input can also be used to count pulses. The design of the sensor in a waterproof housing allows external use. The sensor's compact size allows installation in confined spaces, and special adapters provide reliable mounting to a pipe or a flat surface without opening the case.
Smart Metering: The Smartico WM-NB reader enables accurate and remote meter reading for gas, water, electricity, and heat meters. This facilitates efficient consumption monitoring and billing, eliminating the need for manual meter reading.
Industrial Automation: The device supports data collection from various utility meters, aiding in monitoring the work process of industrial equipment. It contributes to optimizing operations, ensuring timely maintenance, and reducing downtime.
Smart Cities: Integration with smart city systems allows real-time monitoring of utility consumption across the city. This data can be used for optimizing resource allocation, promoting energy efficiency, and reducing waste.
|Manufacturer Part Number||WM-NB|
|Product Attributes||Metering, Modems, Bridges|
|Solution Represented||Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Smart Industries, Smart Operations, Smart Building, Smart Metering|
|Power Supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Battery Specification (Wh)||6500|
|Sim card size select if applicable||Nano SIM (8.8 x 12.3mm)|
|Operating Temperature (Min to Max)||-30 …+75°C|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30-45|
|Lead-time if in stock (in working days)||3|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.