SODAQ NB-IoT Module SARA AFF (N211)
A powerful device that is able to provide longevity, scalability and reliability within your projects. Able to utilize NB-IoT technologies with industry-leading modules combined with renowned SODAQ-quality boards.
- Buy 10 for $97.55 each and save 5%
Key features highlights :
- NB-IoT (SARA N211) band 8 and 20
- Low power consumption
- uBlox MQ8 (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Beidou)
- LSM303AGR (Digital magnetometer, accelerometer)
- U.FL PCB Antenna
This product is designed and manufactured by SODAQ. SODAQ is a specialized IoT company that has years of experience in the field and does not sacrifice quality to get desired outcomes.
Powered by a range of powerful components that enable longevity and reliability in your projects, the SODAQ SARA Arduino Form Factor (AFF) N211 is specifically designed for NB-IoT on band 8 and 20 which means it can be used all over Europe, in South Africa and some other countries. We are quite familiar within this field as it is essentially a successor to the NB-IoT shield we launched over a year ago and have delivered thousands of, worldwide. To really enable you to get started on the project, we have provided a small antenna that connects to the uFl port. View some specifications below:
- Microchip Atmel SAMD21, 32 bit Arm Cortex
- Arduino compatible
- uBlox SARA N211, dual-band, band 8 and 20
- Ultra low power consumption delivering 10+ years battery life
- Excellent extended range in buildings, underground (MCL 164 dB)
- Extended temperature range of -40 to +85º C and ISO/TS16949 manufacturing
- Easy migration between u‑blox 2G, 3G, and 4G modules
- Tiny SARA LGA form factor for easy manufacturing
- uBlox M8Q. Support for GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, and Beidou
- LSM303AGR digital magnetometer and accelerometer
With every purchase within the Netherlands, it is required to activate the board. For this, a SIM card is required. For all other countries, we recommend contacting your local provider for a SIM card compatible with the board.
The boards are supplied with a U.FL PCB antenna.
To really get the most benefit from this board, you should consider attending one of the starter workshops we offer for the NB-IoT. For more information on the NB-IoT shield, please visit the support page our developers have made for you.
|Manufacturer Part number||8719324913300|
|Product Attributes||Dev kit, Modules, Geolocation, Metering, Bridges, Parking, Street lighting, Smartplugs, Smoke Detection, Temperature|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Smart Industries, Location & Asset Tracking, Transportation, Facilities Management, Smart Operations, Smart Building, Smart Metering, Asset Tracking|
|Power supply||Rechargeable battery|
|Battery type||Lithium ion|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||28|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||2-3|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.