WATTECO - TORAN'O AtEx zone 1 IP55 - 50-70-124
The Toran'O AtEx zone 1 sensor is used to report status changes, pulse count values and analog measurements of equipment in an AtEx 1 sensitive zone such as water, gas, electricity or thermal energy meters, mechanical pressure switches, pressure transducers. It allows existing equipment to communicate over a public or private LoRaWAN® network.
- Buy 15 for $234.85 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for $207.66 each and save 20%
Key features highlights :
- In explosive atmospheres, read index values from gas, electricity, water or energy meters with pulse output; load curve monitoring.
- Detection of leaks, fraud and tear off.
- Check the condition of mechanical pressure switches located in sensitive areas.
- Associated with a pressure probe, measurements on a gas network.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- 3 pulse inputs or status reports
- 3 analog inputs:
- 2x 0-5V
- 1x 4-20mA
- 2 power supply outputs: ~5Vdc and ~16Vdc
- SAFT LS17500 Lithium battery on holder
- Differential data compression
- IP55 or IP68
- Up to 8 years of autonomy
- RED, RoHS
- AtEx Zone 1 certification according to marking:
- Ex II 2 G
- Ex ib IIB, IIC T4 Gb
- -20 ≤ Tamb ≤ +50°C
The TORAN'O AtEx zone 1 sensor allows metering from the pulse output of water, gas, electricity or energy meters to monitor consumptions. The TORAN'O sensor enables all your mechanical pressure switches in AtEx zone 1 explosive atmospheres to communicate with one another and to report state changes. It transforms existing meters into communicating meters via a public or private LoRaWAN® network.
Associated with a pressure probe, the TORAN'O AtEx zone 1 sensor allows the pressure information to be transmitted to the LoraWAN® network.
Installation and commissioning are quick and easy.
The sensor has:
- a switch used for its activation and deactivation,
- 2 LEDs to monitor the configuration and pairing to the network.
Counting data can be stored in the local memory and compressed before being transmitted over the public or private LoRaWAN® network. This reporting technique is particularly suitable for transmitting load curves as it considerably reduces the amount of data transmitted while preserving the autonomy of the sensor.
When powered by a SAFT 3.6V/3600mAh Lithium battery, the autonomy of the sensor is 10 years (data compression mode) with a configuration that performs one measurement per day and one transmission per day.
Installation, maintenance and operation must be carried out exclusively by a technician qualified for the use of electrical equipment in explosive atmospheres as defined in EN 60079-14.
|Manufacturer Part number||50-70-124|
|Product Attributes||Metering, Modems, Bridges|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Smart Industries, Other, Smart Operations, Smart Building, Smart Metering|
|Power supply||Replaceable battery|
|Battery type||Lithium ion|
|Output throughput (mW)||25|
|Interfaces||4-20mA, Analog, Numerique, Other, 0/10V|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-20°C to +50°C|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||20|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||5|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.