UfiSpace Pico Cell "Enterprise" - ThingPark Ready V1.5 Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway
This Enterprise grade indoor gateway is the perfect solution to conveniently create a LoRaWAN coverage around your building. The gateway has an intuitive Web and application interface for easy installation.
Select the platform depending on your use:
- For proof of concept and non-commercial use, we recommend our cloud-based ThingPark Community platform which is free to use. If you choose this option, the ThingPark team will pre-configure and provision your gateway(s) on the ThingPark Community platform. If you do not already have an account on this platform, the ThingPark team will create one for you, using your registered email address.
- For commercial operation, we recommend using our ThingPark Enterprise SaaS production platform (TPE SaaS) or ThingPark Enterprise On-Premise platform (OCP). TPE SaaS is georedundant, fully managed 24*7 and provides SLAs. “ThingPark Enterprise (TPE) OCP is a full on-premise platform, available both in standalone or High-Availability deployment modes. To use TPE SaaS or TPE OCP, you need an active subscription. Use these options for commercial deployments and select the right region.
Key features highlights :
Ufispace Enterprise Gateway : A ThingPark Ready Indoor Gateway to create your LoRaWAN network in no time
This Picocell gateway is the perfect solution for Home Area Network or when local coverage is needed. The V1.5 LoRaWAN gateway provides :
- an intuitive Web and application interface for an easy installation.
- Flexible backhaul options - Ethernet, Wi-Fi, LTE (Optional) with failover mechanisms for higher resilience.
- IPSEC support to ensure backhaul communication security.
- RF Channel Scanning & Listen before talk capabilities
- hidden 4G dongle slot
It is shipped with ThingPark LRR preinstalled to ensure you will get started in no time whatever your ThingPark environment : ThingPark Enterprise SaaS or OCP, ThingPark Community, ThingPark Partner Portal, ....
ThingPark Connected devices have been extensively tested through LoRaWAN use cases and application integration to confirm interoperability in networks powered by Actility’s network server and management software.
Processor: Cortex A8
Storage/Memory: 8GB eMMC/ 4Gb DDR3
WiFi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz with internal type antenna
Ethernet10/100/1000 Mbps/ RJ45 with POE
USB Interface: USB 2.0 for 2G/3G/4G dongle
LTE Backhaul support: Yes, via optional USB dongle
DC PWRDC 12V@ 2.065A & PoE (802.3 AT compliant) @ RJ45
Semtech Ref Design v1.5
# of LoRa Channels: 8
ISM Bands: EU868, US915, JP, AS923
Device Class Support: Class A, Class C
TDOA Support: No
LoRaWAN Antenna: 1.4dBi Internal antenna
|Manufacturer Part number||GEE810E-XXX|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Health, Smart Industries, Location & Asset Tracking, Transportation, Home, Facilities Management, Smart Operations, Smart Building, Smart Metering, Asset Tracking, Daily Life|
|Gateway Type||Picocell , Indoor Gateway|
|Certification||ATIC Australie, CE, FCC, IC Canada, RoHS|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||5|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||60|
|Power supply||Electrical power|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class C|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-5 to 40°C|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.