WATTECO - INTENS'O - 50-70-098
The INTENS'O sensor measures the electrical current that flows through the AC power supply of any equipment. The sensor is used to determine the equipment status according to one or more configurable current thresholds.
Key features highlights :
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to use and deploy
- Remote current clamp (Split-core current transformer)
- Measurements at regular intervals
- Battery autonomy is up to 12 years depending on the configuration
- RED, RoHS, LoRa Alliance™
INTENS'O analyses the current of any electrical conductor. The current magnitude is measured using a current transformer without disrupting the current path.
INTENS'O regularly measures the current and periodically transmits the operating status of the equipment. When the current is crossing a threshold previously set by the user, the sensor automatically transmits an alert with the associated current measurement. The alert can be transmitted over a public or private LoRaWAN® communication network.
INTENS'O is quickly and easily placed on the power phase conductor of any control cabinet or on the electrical motor of a piece of equipment for instance. It is used to check:
- If the equipment is operating or down, due to a mechanical failure for instance;
- Whether a street light is operating properly or not in order to quickly replace the street lamp.
Up to 7 different current thresholds can be set by the user. When used in a building or in a factory, for instance, It can be used to set up a predictive maintenance service.
INTENS'O is easy to use, deploy and maintain. The sensor is equipped with:
- A current transformer
- A 3m cable allows the current clamp to be placed on the live conductor in the electrical panel, close to the motor. The sensor can be remotely located within the optimum radio coverage area,
- A 3M Dual Lock adhesive and adaptable hitching system
- An NFC identification tag (product code, serial number, batch number)
- An amagnetic switch and a buzzer allow the installer to easily enable/disable the sensor.
The sensor is powered by a 3.6V lithium battery. The autonomy exceeds 10 years when measuring current magnitude every 1 minute and when transmitting data every hour.
- Escalator: The Watteco Intens'O sensor can be used to detect stair stoppages in escalators. By installing the sensor in the escalator system, continuously monitors the movement of the stairs. If a stoppage is detected, an alert is triggered, allowing for timely maintenance and ensuring the escalator operates smoothly and safely.
- Public lighting: The Intens'O sensor is suitable for detecting defective street lamps in public lighting systems. By monitoring the intensity of light emitted by each lamp, the sensor can identify any anomalies or deviations from the expected levels. This enables efficient maintenance by promptly identifying and replacing malfunctioning street lamps, ensuring well-lit and safe public spaces.
- Buildings, and factories: The Intens'O sensor can be used for the supervision of elevators, machines, and processes in buildings and factories. By monitoring the intensity of electrical current or power consumption, the sensor can detect abnormalities or deviations from normal operation. This allows for real-time monitoring, preventive maintenance, and early detection of potential issues, ensuring smooth and reliable operation of critical equipment and processes.
|Manufacturer Part Number||50-70-098|
|Product Capabilities||AC current meter|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Smart Industries, Facilities Management, Smart Operations, Smart Building, Smart Metering|
|Power Supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Battery Type||Lithium ion|
|Output throughput (mW)||25|
|Operating Temperature (Min to Max)||-20°C to +50°C|
|User Manual URL (Wysiwig Preferred)||https://www.watteco.com/download/quick-start-guide-intenso/?wpdmdl=9973&refresh=6374e3690c4731668604777|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||20|
|Lead-time if in stock (in working days)||5|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.