WATTECO - TRIPHAS'O - 50-70-146
The TRIPHAS'O sensor allows the remote reading of the electrical energy consumption of a three-phase installation in a non-intrusive way via the LoRaWAN® network. In a single-phase installation, it is used for submetering. The sensor is specially designed to meet the energy management needs of industrial and tertiary buildings, operating with medium and high energy consumption equipment.
Key features highlights :
- LoRaWAN®, Class C
- Easy to use and deploy
- External RF antenna which can be remote
- Measurements at regular intervals
- Active, reactive power
- Active, reactive energy
- Average or instantaneous power (analysis of change of consumption/maintenance regime).
- RMS voltages and currents
- RED, RoHS
Two versions of the TRIPHAS'O sensor are available in order to meet electrical measurement requirements:
- With current transformers (opening - non-intrusive) for low power, primary reference current: 0-60A or 0-400A.
- With Rogowski loops (opening - non-intrusive) for high power, primary reference current from 0 to 4000A
On a three-phase meter, the TRIPHAS'O sensor provides for each phase, the active and reactive energy indexes, the different powers available, the RMS voltages, the RMS currents, and the current/voltage phase shift angles. It transmits the sum of the different energy indexes and different powers of the three phases L1, L2, and L3.
On a single-phase installation, the TRIPHAS'O sensor provides the energy and power absorbed on each circuit (submetering).
The energy and power transfer is carried out at 10-minute intervals by default. The aim is to recreate the load curve.
The interval can be reconfigured via the LoRaWAN® downlink; it is possible to go down to 30s to have a transient analysis during maintenance periods for example.
The implementation of the sensor is quick and simple: the sensor is fixed on a DIN rail next to the electrical circuits. The external antenna can be mounted on a cable (not supplied) when the sensor is installed in a metal cabinet. A remote waterproof antenna kit is available as an option.
The sensor is powered from the mains 50Hz - 60Hz with 230 Volts between phase and neutral (or 400 Volts between two phases). The sensor is built as a Class II construction.
The connections are made via spring-loaded terminal blocks.
- Telemetry and Energy Management: The Triphaso sensor is an excellent solution for telemetry and energy management applications. It provides real-time monitoring of power consumption at the three-phase meter, enabling businesses to gain valuable insights into energy usage patterns. With this information, organizations can implement effective energy management strategies, optimize energy consumption, and reduce costs.
- Real-time Monitoring of Power Consumption at the Three-Phase Meter: The Triphaso sensor offers real-time monitoring of power consumption at the three-phase meter. This capability allows businesses to track and analyze energy usage trends, identify peak consumption periods, and take proactive measures to optimize energy efficiency. By monitoring power consumption in real-time, organizations can make informed decisions to reduce energy waste, lower operating expenses, and promote sustainable practices.
- Submetering on up to 3 Single-Phase Circuits: The Triphaso sensor supports submetering on up to three single-phase circuits. This feature enables businesses to accurately measure and monitor energy consumption in specific areas or equipment. By submetering, organizations can gain insights into energy usage patterns, allocate costs effectively, and identify opportunities for energy conservation. This promotes transparency, accountability, and efficient energy management across various applications.
|Manufacturer Part Number||50-70-146|
|LoRa Class||Class C|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Smart Industries, Facilities Management, Smart Operations, Smart Building, Smart Metering|
|Power Supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Battery Type||Lithium ion|
|Output throughput (mW)||25|
|Operating Temperature (Min to Max)||-20°C to +50°C|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||20|
|Lead-time if in stock (in working days)||5|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.