WisNode LoRa Evaluation Kit RAK811 development board, 868MHz/915MHz
- Buy 10 for $21.36 each and save 3%
Key features highlights :
- Support for point-to-point communication and broadcasting communications.
- Support LoRa WAN protocol, ISM band worldwide license-free.
- Using LoRa spread spectrum technology, multi-channel communication, super strong anti-interference.
- 3000m ultra-long distance coverage.
- UART AT command, support online change UART baud rate and air rate, can support interface type customization.
- Fully supports and conforms to the specifications of LW Class A&C protocol, facilitating an easy access to LWPA IoT platforms, such as the Activity.
WisNode-LoRa WiFi EVB is based on the RAK811 LoRa module design. RAK811 LoRa module, transmission distance, low power consumption, ultra-low frequency, high receiver sensitivity and low cost in one. LoRa is also the most promising low-power wide area network communication technology.
RAK811 is a wireless transparent communications module, base on the semtech SX1276. LoRa technology utilizes a spread spectrum modulation in the Sub-GHz band to enable long range (greater than 10 miles) coverage, low power consumption (up to 10 years battery power), high network capacity (up to 1 million nodes), robust communication, and localization capability. With strength of RF hardware capability by RAK, RAK811 communication distance maintain to 3000m with improve receiver sensitivity.
Moreover, RAK811 fully supports and conforms to the specifications of LoRaWAN Class A&C protocol, facilitating an easy access to LWPA IoT platforms, such as Activity.
RAK811 is a LoRaWAN™ compliant wireless communication module suitable for SMT production. It is a low power-consuming with external PA which can wirelessly transmit data to long-distance. It has built-in high-speed, low power-consuming MCU and SX1276 modulation chipset. This chipset is applied with forward error correction technique which greatly improves interference immunity and advances sensitivity. The coding can detect errors and automatically filter out errors and false data.RAK811 fully complies with LoRaWAN™ specification and can work with any LoRaWAN compliant gateway. It is suitable for IoT/M2M world especially for long-distance transmission or use in harsh environments.
|Seller||Shenzhen RAKWireless Technology Co., Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part number||WisNode-LoRa|
|Product Attributes||Dev kit|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Industries, Transportation|
|Power supply||Rechargeable battery|
|RF power (dBm)||17.5dBm|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||within 7days|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||within 7days|
No questions asked yet.