Yosensi - YO Analog
Key features highlights :
- 6 configurable measurement inputs
- 2 input modes: voltage (0–10 V) or current (4–20 mA)
- Overvoltage and overcurrent protection
- External voltage detection regardless of polarity
- 35 mm DIN rail enclosure
- Supported LoRaWAN network type: private or public and connection over ABP or OTAA
- ISM band selectable for regional needs (EU868, US915, AU915, and AS923)
- Configuration/reconfiguration over Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0
- Firmware update over BLE
- Command Line Interface application for convenient device configuration
- Wide network coverage and low energy consumption
- High-quality product made in EU
YO Analog makes it possible to monitor devices and processes in automation.
The device has six configurable measurement inputs, each of which can operate in one of two analogue modes: voltage input (0–10 V) or current input (4–20 mA).
The device enclosure has been designed to mount on electrical switchboards or in automation cabinets on standard 35 mm DIN rails. On special request, the YO Analog can be prepared in an IP67-sealed enclosure (IP67-sealed enclosure is not adapted for mounting on a DIN rail).
YO Analog operates on LoRaWAN. Depending on the chosen version, YO Analog can operate in different regions (e.g. EU868, US915, AU915, AS923), adapted to different ISM frequency bands.
All our devices are made in the European Union.
|Seller||Yosensi Sp. z o.o.|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Other Protocol||Bluetooth Low|
|Solution Represented||Smart Cities, Smart Industries, Facilities Management|
|Power Supply||Electrical power|
|RF transceiver||SX1261, SX1262|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||45|
|Lead-time if in stock (in working days)||30|
No questions asked yet.