Yosensi - YO H2O - wireless flood detection monitoring | LoRa AS923
- Buy 100 for $75.90 each and save 5%
Key features highlights :
- Instant flood detection.
- Data transmission over distances of more than 3 km over LoRaWAN in medium-density urban spaces.
- Small size – only 4.7 cm in diameter!
- Lithium battery with very low self-discharge.
- IP54 protected enclosure.
- Secure wireless communication over LoRaWAN.
- ISM band selectable for regional needs (EU868, US915, AU915, and AS923).
- Configuration via Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0.
- Wide network coverage, low energy consumption.
YO H2O is a small device operating over LoRaWAN and is used for instant flood detection. It also transmits temperature and humidity data and its own position on the x, y, and z axes (via a built-in accelerometer).
On detecting a leak, the device immediately alerts the system about the risk of flooding. Simultaneously, the leak is indicated by a colour-changing LED.
The device’s watertight (IP54) enclosure is designed for both horizontal and vertical mounting. Spill-detection probes are placed in the enclosure of the device.
The device communicates wirelessly, so there is no need for additional cables.
Depending on the chosen version, YO H2O can operate in different regions (e.g. EU868, US915, AU915, AS923), adapted to different ISM frequency bands.
|Seller||Yosensi Sp. z o.o.|
|Manufacturer Part number||LNFD013100|
|Product Attributes||Metering, Temperature|
|RF Region||AS923 - Asia 915-928MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Other protocol||Bluetooth Low|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Health, Smart Industries, Facilities Management, Smart Building, Smart Metering|
|Power supply||Replaceable battery|
|Battery type||Lithium metal|
|RF transceiver||SX1261, SX1262|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10|
No questions asked yet.