Yosensi - YO Pulse - normally open contact monitoring, normally closed contact monitoring, and pulse counter | DIN rail mount | LoRa US915
- Buy 100 for $107.48 each and save 5%
Key features highlights :
- 6 configurable measurement inputs.
- 3 measurement input modes to choose from: normally open contact monitoring, normally closed contact monitoring, and pulse counting.
- Galvanic isolation of input paths for detecting external voltages.
- External voltage detection regardless of polarity.
- 35 mm DIN rail or an IP67-sealed enclosure.
- Secure wireless communication over LoRaWAN.
- ISM band selectable for regional needs (EU868, US915, AU915, and AS923).
- Configuration over Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0.
- Wide network coverage and low energy consumption.
- High-quality product made in EU.
YO Pulse enables monitoring of logical states of devices and processes in automation and collection of pulses from measuring devices (e.g. water meters).
The device provides six configurable measurement inputs, each of which can operate in one of three modes: normally open contact monitoring, normally closed contact monitoring, and pulse counting.
The YO Pulse is protected by galvanic isolation consisting of input paths to detect external potentials (external voltages).
The device enclosure has been designed to mount on electrical switchboards or automation cabinets on standard 35 mm DIN rails. On special request, the YO Pulse can be prepared in an IP67-sealed enclosure (IP67-sealed enclosure is not adapted for mounting on a DIN rail).
YO Pulse operates on LoRaWAN. Depending on the chosen version, YO Pulse can operate in different regions (e.g. EU868, US915, AU915, AS923), adapted to different ISM frequency bands.
|Seller||Yosensi Sp. z o.o.|
|Manufacturer Part number||LNDI011100|
|RF Region||US915 - US 902-928MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Other protocol||Bluetooth Low|
|Solution Represented||Smart Cities, Smart Industries, Facilities Management, Smart Building|
|Power supply||Electrical power|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10|
No questions asked yet.