Yosensi - YO Pure Pro - sound pressure level, temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, illumination, CO, CO2, and TVOC sensors | LoRa AU915
- Buy 100 for $336.67 each and save 5%
Key features highlights :
- 8 sensors measuring environmental conditions indoors: sound pressure level, temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, illumination, CO, CO2, and TVOC
- sensors measuring CO and CO2 concentration are pre-calibrated at the production stage
- CO and CO2 sensors do not react to other gases in the vicinity
- Aesthetic, non-invasive enclosure
- Easily mounted on ceilings or walls
- Secure wireless communication over LoRaWAN
- ISM band selectable for regional needs (EU868, US915, AU915, and AS923)
- Configuration over Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0
- Wide network coverage and low energy consumption
YO Pure Pro is designed for indoors environmental monitoring. It measures sound pressure level, temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, illuminance, CO, CO2, and TVOC concentrations. Sensors measuring CO and CO2 concentrations are pre-calibrated at the production stage. CO and CO2 sensors do not react to other gases in the environment.
YO Pure Pro can be used wherever there is a need to diagnose or improve environmental conditions. The ideal application is to support IAQ and Wellness standards in the building, here are some examples of the benefits of measuring these parameters:
- CO - a core wellbeing measure and a direct indicator of outside air issues impacting IAQ values
- HUMIDITY - maintain humidity levels to maximise occupant barriers to resistance
- LIGHT - a core wellbeing measure that outside of optimal thresholds can cause discomfort and trouble concentrating
- NOISE - a core wellbeing measure and a possible indicator of increased occupancy levels, noise can cause damage if prolonged exposure to high volumes.
The enclosure of the device is made of PLA and is suitable for easy installation on a ceiling or wall.
YO Pure Pro operates on LoRaWAN. Depending on the chosen version, YO Pure Pro can operate in different regions (e.g. EU868, US915, AU915, AS923), adapted to different ISM frequency bands.
|Seller||Yosensi Sp. z o.o.|
|Manufacturer Part number||LNPP022101|
|Product Attributes||Metering, Smoke Detection, Temperature|
|RF Region||AU920 - Australia 915-928MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Other protocol||Bluetooth Low|
|Solution Represented||Smart Cities, Health, Smart Industries, Home, Facilities Management, Smart Building, Daily Life|
|Power supply||Electrical power|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10|
No questions asked yet.