ATIM | Dry Contacts or Metering monitoring/controlling 44/80
This LoRaWAN sensor monitors up to 8 dry contacts or metering inputs and enables remote control of up to 4 digital outputs. It can be used to control and localize equipment, remote control, and restart of equipment (pumps, motors, valves, etc ...).
Key features highlights :
- LoRaWAN class C
- 1 to 16 dry contacts inputs: 30Vmax
- Up to 8 inputs in metering mode
- 10-30 Vdc external power supply
- External temperature probe option
- Plug and Play
- Remotely control
The ACW-DINDxxx is an Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) device in DIN format ready to be installed in an electrical cabinet in order to monitor it.
Each of the inputs (4 or 8 depending on the selected version) can be configured as dry contact input or as counting.
A version with 4 inputs and 4 digital outputs for controlling equipment or restarting remotely from the network is also commercially available.
The ACW-DINDxxx also has an external temperature probe (optional).
This product can be used in a different ways:
- Control monitoring and geolocation of equipment (electrical boxes, generators, air compressors, etc.)
- Intrusion detection (replacement of old RTC alarms)
- Control and restart remote equipment (pumps, motors, valves, etc...)
|Manufacturer Part number||ACW/LW8-DIND44/80|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class C|
|Solution Represented||Smart Industries, Location & Asset Tracking, Smart Metering|
|Power supply||Electrical power|
|Battery type||12V input|
|Antenna||External on connector|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-20°C | +55°C|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10|
Seller commercial condition
No questions asked yet.